Sunday, September 1, 2013

Awesome Initiative

My phenomenal group of supporters came up with a fantastic idea to generate some revenue for my Campaign for Ward C Trustee - an Online Silent Auction. People are able to view and bid at their convenience and like the "7 Habits" my youngest in learning in Elementary School - it is a real 'win-win'. It allows me to reach more voters with my message and continue to have the extraordinary door-to-door conversations about public education in Edmonton. It also affords people the opportunity to bid on items and experiences they would find value in.

Of course there is also a 'donate' button in case anyone wants to contribute financially without participating in the online bidding.

I hope you enjoy the items posted so far, and we will be sure to communicate when new items are identified.

I encourage you to share the link so that everyone in your 'world' can enjoy!

Here is the link: http://www.32auctions.com/kett4wardc

No comments:

Post a Comment